Wednesday, May 22, 2013

When Beauty Tamed The Beast

I didn't realize you needed a response. When Hamlet is giving a monologue, he just goes on and on by himself.

Sometimes I spend all day in my dressing gown.  But if I do dress, I make myself ravishing because then, I feel ravishing.

God Almighty, your ruined, and you didn't even eat the gingerbread.

"I do believe that his given name is something odd. Peregrine, Penrose- Piers, that's it."

"He sounds like a dock." Lord Sundron put in.
"Mrs. Hutchins called me a light frigate this morning," Linnet said "a dock might be just the thing for me."

"Where did you go to school?" Piers inquired. "Your all together too literate for a butler. Most bulters I know say things like as you wish, my lord, and leave it at that. Our conversations should be along these lines: Prufrock, bring me a wench and the you would say, as you wish."

"There's nothing I like more than meeting velvet clad peers while wrapped in a towel."

No comments:

Post a Comment