Monday, October 24, 2011

Dark Destiny

There was a certain feminine satisfaction in having the last word, delivering her line smartly, and breaking the connection between them quickly and decisively.

You can't go back; I can't go back either, but we can go on.

Trust. Such an easy word. Such an impossible quality.

"My heart is very much alive and in your hands. Do your best not to destroy it."
"You are very lucky it isn't it my hands... The only thing I know to do with hearts is incinerate them!"
"Ouch!"

"I am not going to say you are right because I could not take it if you smirked."
"I do not smirk," Vikirnoff claimed.
"Yes, you do. And I detest that after all these centuries, you are making sense. Frankly, its scary."
"It is only that you are not making sense sunce you acquired a lifemate. I hope that does not happen to all men. It would be a shame."
"Your sense of humor is not improving," Nicolae pointed out dryly.
"I do not have a sense of humor." Vikirnoff answered.
"I had not noticed," Nicolae teased.

No comments:

Post a Comment