Friday, January 11, 2013

Heartstrings

It’s good to have a big dream. Even if your dream is shattered, the shattered pieces are still big.

I’m a good runner; I can run 100 meters without losing my breath. But when I see my eonnie my heart beat so fast. Isn’t that love?

For me, The person I need is not a boy who only dreams. But I need a man

Not only the city , but the people have changed as well.

This dream, this illusion it’s very, very beautiful..

:Why does your first love hurt so much
:So that you remember it for a long, long time


I really don’t get why they all run around obsessing over a guy like you. 

It doesn’t matter who you like, because I don’t care at all. So, you too… should stop caring about me.


Don’t give up liking me.

What’s with you? You judge a person by their appearance and crush them. You think you’re that cool?

Living as a god is a hungry thing.


Don’t secretly look after me in the studio. Don’t wait for me till late at night either. If I ate my meal, if my leg hurts, don’t worry. Don’t do anything. Like someone that suits you, a young girl.


Someone so mean, ruse and distasteful, I don’t know why they like you. There is something wrong with their eyes.


Until there was you, I wandered aimlessly. For a long time, like a little child, I will cry in anticipation of you.


For me, it’s more important that you’re neither hurt nor sad. Nothing else matters. Watching you perform happily… is more important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment