Monday, March 7, 2011

The World They Live In

And what’s most important is at a situation like this, its hard to tell whether he’s an enemy or a friend.
At least one time, I’ll ask myself honestly have I been an enemy to others?
The comrade by my side right now, can turn into my enemy in one moment. When an enemy is clearly your enemy, that’s not such a dangerous moment. But when you cannot determine whether the person is your enemy or friend, the situation turns dire.
When we don’t need each other anymore, how then should we get on with each other?
When you recognize each other’s strength and weaknesses, it’s not only the thrills of love that can stop. Love itself can end too.
 Unable to understand, that’s why we keep talking. Unable to understand, that’s why we keep our feelings inside our hearts. But actually it’s not because we are unable to understand, it’e because we love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment