Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sarah Dessen Collection of Uncatogorized Quotes

And always remember how much your crazy sister loves you.

The truth was I knew, after all those flat January days, that I deserved better. I deserved I love yous and kiwi fruits and warriors coming to my door, besotted with love. I deserved pictures of my face in a thousand expressions, and the warmth of a baby's kick beneath my hand. I deserved to grow, and to change, to become all the girls I could be over the course of my life, each one better than the last.

The bottom line is, what defines you isn't how many times you crash, but the number of times you get back on the bike.  As long as it's one more. you're all good.

Compiler's Note: I came across these beautiful quotes but I am not sure which novels they are from. So if anyone has any inkling and would like to help me categorize it properly, please leave a comment with the name of the book you think the quote is from. (please include few lines from the quotes to make it easier for me to identify it). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment