Thursday, December 27, 2012

Because You're Mine

"You deserve someone better than me. Someone young and idealistic - someone who can experience things for the first time along with you. I'm not always kind, and I have more faults than I'd care to name. All I can promise is that I'll want you until my last breath.
I've needed someone like you for a long time. Now that I have you, no one is going to take you from me."

"It's not what you project... it's what you don't show."

"The audience falls in love with a leading man because he'll never belong to any of them."

"In my entire life, I've never managed to do anything that I've truly been ashamed of."

"Safe men are for marrying. Dangerous men are for pleasure."

"I'm one of those people who was meant to have a very ordinary life. I have no special talent, no great beauty, nothing that distinguishes me from a hundred, thousand other girls. But I can't go through an entire lifetime without at least one night of magic."

No comments:

Post a Comment