Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Autumn's Concerto

- 'No one else understands how much it hurts to be let go of and to fall down like that.'
- 'But the magic that can stop time for a moment, is photography.'
- 'Photography is magic that takes an instant and transforms it into something everlasting.'
- 'You can’t rely in your memories.'
- 'I just want to walk slower. That way, I can walk a bit longer.'
- 'So, love had never left me before'
- 'Its just that I remembered, but you have forgotten.'
- 'This is a Pandora’s box. If you open it, I don’t know whether it’ll be good or bad, but what I’m positive about is that it’ll change a lot of things going on now, including you and those who are most important to you. As for whether you should open it or not it is up to you.'
- 'I can understand what you did, but it doesn’t mean that I forgive you. You have your choice, I have mine.' 
- The more you trust the greater the betrayal is; The more you love the greater the harm is.'

No comments:

Post a Comment