Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mars

: In the world of love, it takes more than love to make someone happy.

: There's always someone who cares. Someone whose life would simply stop.

: Today is the same as yesturday. Every tomorrow seems like today. It happens, then it's over. So every day keeps repeating like this, as though nothing has happened at al.. May be one day I'll learn to forget. May be that day will really come.

: In fact what moves people isn't beauty and gentleness. Beauty and gentleness can certainly move people, but the feeling won't last. Instead, sadness and anger leave inerasble traces in people's heart. Even after the wounds are healed, he still can't forget the pains.

: Love doesn't happen because someone does something for you. It's all about feelings.

: People forget what they want to forget.

: They say there's always someone ...you can't live without.

: He knew the pain of a wound that can't be healed.

: I used to build walls and just coop myself inside shutting out everything around us. May be I was waiting the whole time for someone to bring me out of those walls.

: We are all looking for a peaceful and safe place. But may be there is no such place. But we keep going on no matter what what's waiting for us down the road. We don't stop living.

: A long time ago when you or Sei would cry, I really wanted to do something. But when Kira cries, I just... don't know what to do. It makes me want to cry too.

: If a castle gets destroyed, you just build a new one.  If you wanted me to I'd build them over and over.  Let's build them together.

: You need money?
No. I hope you can lend me everything you have.
What did you just say?
I am hoping, for me, you'll exercise all of your powerful influence to help me save a girl. I want her to be free.

: Before, Sheng always made me model for him. I guess 'cause it was convenient since I was always right here. At first I thought it was fun and I'd strike poses for him. but after a while it got old. I got tired of it. So from then on I've always hated to model for drawings.
I am sorry I kept asking you to model for me.
It's called love. Get it?

: It's so weird. It's like no matter what kind of person you meet, you always think they're good.
But Uncle really is a good person.
Right. It's useless to talk to someone who's always just seeking a father-figure, anyway.
What did you just say?
Did I say something? I don't think I said anything.

: Know which one is me?
Of cousrse. This is you and this is Sheng.
You really do know!
It's called love. Get it?



NOTE: This had quotes from both Mars the manga and Mars the drama. So the names are a bit different. In, case you are confused -
Ling/ Rei is the male character
Qi lou/ Kira is the female character

No comments:

Post a Comment