Monday, January 31, 2011

P.S. Man

"If this is a wrong start then I hope we can have a perfect ending."

"There isn’t any perfect woman.
Generally beautiful ones don’t cook.
The one who cooks are not gentle.
Gentle ones don't have own opinions.
If they have opinions they aren't ladylike.
Ladylike ones would randomly spend money.
If they don't spend money they don’t know how to dress.
If they dress well you’d worry 
If you don’t have to worry they’d be ugly."

"In other words men are the same too.
Talented ones are ugly.
Hot ones don’t know how to earn money.
If they know how to earn, they don’t care about family. 
If they care about family they suck.
If they are successful they are not romantic .
Romantic ones aren't trust worthy.
If you can surely trust him, he’d be a loser."

"It only takes a second to fall in love. The rest is to win her heart"

"A lot of memories should stay as memories."

"You know when you hide some things for a long time, you eventually cant find it yourself."

"You obviously knew that love can hurt yet you still went after it."

"Why do I feel that the things that are lost  are the most precious? Its because you don’t know when or where you will see it again. You may not find it again… forever . One always feel regretful about things that are lost because it  shows your stupidity, your inability and your weakness."

"Without desire there is no fear."

"People can choose not to follow their will but cant ignore fate."

"Love is a present from Satan. When you open it  your life will be lost without any redemption. Love is a sugar coating on poison. Under the sweet packaging is a crisis that causes death. Love is a cruel game. When you give your true feelings with much difficulty and courage, you will fall into disappointment impasse once again. True love is just a joke. Courage is just nonsense. Loyally is a day dream. Happiness is just bullshit. So my conclusion is, the hell with love."

"To love someone is to fall in love with their strengths. I fell in love with your faults."

"If you treat love as a game, true, you will never lose.
But you will also never win."

" - Love, is a type of illusion, it’s a genetic screw up and instable hormones. Love is 99% fake. There’s only 1% that is true.
   - What is it?
   - Pain. Pain is a real feeling. The funny thing is, you don’t have any real wounds. You wont bleed, but this pain will bite into your heart until you scratch your heart out. Then you wont feel the pain. Anymore. Without a heart there is no pain. If I just suck up the pain for a little while then it wont hurt anymore."


"This place is my only connection with you. There are a lot of memories here of me and you. My memories with you."

"True love is like a leash. You fasten it around your neck. It doesn’t protect you or give you happiness. You don’t even need to mention joy. It’ll only make people fall into being obedient dogs."

"I remember that you told me once that your impression of me is venomous, arrogant, self important, flirtatious, narcissistic and pretending to be a literati. I admit that you were right. But I am venomous in order to protect myself. I am arrogant because I am afraid others will look down on me. I am self important because of my low self esteem. I am flirtatious because I am afraid that when I give me true feelings, I would get rejected. I am narcissistic because I have no self confidence. I pretend to be a literati because I am afraid  that others might discover that actually I am very ordinary."

"But for me, here I found again my real heart. …every time I come here my heart will ache. Even though there are many good memories here, these memories for me are painful. …. This kindergarten is the testimony that I can true to myself. Here I have loved. I’ve loved deeply. And I have been hurt deeply. This also testifies I can be like a normal person. Crying for love. Although each time I see it I get sad."

"In the game of love there are two types of people. One type are the idiots. The other are the manipulators. In the perspective of the game of “true love “ whoever gives away their heart first is the idiot. The only way to be a winner in the game of love is to be a good liar. Not only you have to trick others, you have to trick yourself too. I, Xia he Jie, am not an idiot, not a manipulator. . I am a drifter in the game of love."


"I just feel that your views on love are either black or white."

"In love’s perspective those who are so unsure of themselves aren't suited for your love."

"Love is just a game. Who gives of his true feelings first will be the loser. This time I was too naive, but later on I won't lose again."

No comments:

Post a Comment