Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Akai Ito

God Tied you and I together by your little finger with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map to it. So I will fall in love with you when I meet you.

What is the boundary between being friends and being lovers? Perhaps you only find out once you've crossed it.

Our first encounter was by chance. Our second meeting was destiny. If this is true, is it also our destiny to pass each other by?

Why is it? Why is it that we think it's important that we live without hurting anyone, I wonder?

You can't put your true feelings into words. I can't express my important feelings. If the two of us could exchange the feelings in our hearts would we see ... would we see destiny was on our side?

There is so much I want to tell you. There's so much I want to hear. But, if after learning everything, our love breaks, then I'd rather be as I am now.

When I think about my friends... When I think about the one I like... There's something important that's always just out of sight. Is there really anything out there I can count on?

I never even realized so many people were there protecting me. The important thing was that I had to lose them to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment