Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dark Prince

The trouble is not really in being alone, it's being lonely.

One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don't you think?

You're the kind of man my mother warned me about.

-She is like the wind, open and free. If I cage the wind, would it die?
-Then don't cage it, Mikhail. Trust it to stay beside you.

Someone needs to drag you kicking and screaming into this century.

If you are a vampire, then a vampire is not the creature of the legends.

-Mikhail?...Try making suggestions next time, or just plain asking. You go do whatever it is you're doing, and I'll go search you extensive library for a book on manners.
-You will not find it
-Why am I not surprised?

I'm putting up a great front, then because I feel like I'm breaking apart inside.

I claim you as my life mate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my life mate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment