Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In Time With You

First sign of growing old: more easily forget things that happened recently, but remember things of the past clearly.

Do you know I spent a lifetime to learn one thing. Possession is the beginning of losing it. But at the end  I still couldn't learn, I can't accept having youth, is actually the beginning of losing youth. Having a marriage is actually the beginning of losing the marriage. Having reputation, it can also be lost. Having wealth is also the same. Heath is also the same. Even raising a dog is the same. Possession of love ...losing a loved one is harder to accept. Why is it that everything I pursue in life, I start losing it, as soon as I gain possession of it. If I don't have it, then I won't have anything to lose.

Now do you know the reason I don't love you?
Because possession is the beginning of losing.

I think gaining possession is not the beginning of losing it. Every stage of the possession, even if it leads to a painful loss in the end, is after all filled by those time that passed. If it didn't, then it's lost.

I am not a suitcase to be withdrawn, but a bag that holds stories.

I'll use my own money to buy my own bag, to create my own story.

Hey Li Da Ren, did you know that between one person and another there's a lot of conflict and opposition. This is why people are attracted to each other, but can also be the  start of a disaster.

Hey Li Da Ren, recently, I randomly had this feeling there is something that is always against us. Sometimes we really want to chase after it in hopes of catching it. As if after attaining it we can possess many, many things. But at times we may be chased by it to a point of breathlessness, hoping it would just disappear. It would be best if it never came back to us. It is time.

Have a friend who will grieve for you for your heart-broken.

Fifth Sign of aging: you feel like you are drowning in a pile of passwords.

We finally gave our memories a beautiful color.

hey Li Da Ren, lately I have been thinking how long can I be on display? But then I realised everything has an expiry date.

A pity that being in love is not just about those sweet moments. Sweet moments of self captured photos, sweet moments of breakfast or sweet moments of dinner

Other than the nonstop sorry's, what's even more bothersome is after you get back with your ex boyfriend, it seems as if you have the obligation to explain it to the whole world. 'We're starting over.'

How can happiness be guaranteed?

You can't rely on a small bridge to overcome obstacles.

I am frustrated with myself. I don't know why I being mediocre and unambitious. I'm frustrated with not knowing what it there for me to fight for. I randomly get angry, Frustrated that I was defeated, that I have been rejected. Other than this, there's an even deeper, hidden

Sixth sign of getting old: always putting important things in important places, and then forgetting that important place.

I have lost my self confidence. It has gone to a place I can’t find.

There are many thing if mistaken will be too late.

Love is not about who is better than who.

Hey, letting go is not being resigned to it, it doesn’t mean to forgive him. Its to let you yourself.

If not think about it then. If your heart is discontented then how would happiness come in?

Remember you are not the other choice. You should be his only choice.

I suddenly just realized I am currently walking on a road to my past. I suddenly realized, what I am really not resigned to is that I still care about that person. I suddenly realized what I received in the past 5 years of hard work I actually forgot about it is an important place.

Sixth charm of a matured woman: the thing that makes you shine is not diamond, but your eyes after you cried.

Each moment is staged with laughter. Each time is also staged with tears. And so there are those who are heartbroken. And there are others who suddenly become flustered.

Twelfth sign of getting old: if you don't mutter to yourself your brain ends up in knots!

Thirteenth sign of aging: Becoming suspicious of perfection and having unshakable faith in imperfection.

Hey, Li Da Ren, Do you ever get the feeling, that the happiness of purchasing all the shoes on the rack is far inferior to the joy of finally getting the one pair you've long coveted?

I have really changed. Now I know that such a change is what I really wanted. what I really needed. Li Da Ren, I know you'll understand.

So, ever so gradually I began to understand that the things I could not have were destined to belong to another. At some as yet undetermined moment they will certainly meet.

And so this fortunate me, finally put an end to all the things that didn't belong to me. I abandoned security, and began to take flight.

Waiting for the lake monster. The lake monster simply won't come. What an unreliable lake monster!

Why do people spin endlessly on and on?... Is all our spinning just for the sake of finding that certain someone? Or is the thing we're always searching for is actually ourselves? ...Revolving. Revolving. How foolish! And how humble we are. What do we really need? What exactly is it?

All of a sudden I felt that this humble me was lonely indeed.

No matter how far people go we will always miss home. Although the precondition is that the home must be a very cozy one.

The me now that grown really fond of love. And has learnt to love better. Because it makes life even more worth living.

We all hope to gain love. But what have we ever done for love?

I am sure that your love won't reach high peaks, or involve earth shattering moments. But I am certain that even though it is of long standing, it will never fade or feel stale. Because for the past 15 years we've never run out of things to say to each other. So for the next 15 years and the 15 years after that and the 15 years after that..
Stop. I just want you to promise, that whether Li Dar Ren and I split up or not, you'll always be there by my side.
I'll always be by your side.

What do I do? When you leave waves of longing come flooding in.

The friendship I couldn't shake out, followed me till the end.

Thirteenth charm of a mature woman: Have a job that you love. Have a home that you cherish. Have him.

The End?

4 comments:

  1. i wish to know all the 13 charm of mature woman in the Time with you..but i couldnt find,u have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually posted just the ones I liked; I don't really have the others. But I found this site you might want to look at:

      http://kristinakoe.blogspot.com/2012/04/charms-of-mature-woman-intimewithyou.html

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. is there any for man??? pls reply..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is a Taiwanese drama(english subtitled). They only mentioned each signs of aging and charms of women as each episodes began and ended. So no, in the drama, there were no particular charm mentioned for men.

      Delete